Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Do I Qualify for a Military Medical Discharge?

I have been in the US Army since October 21, 2009 and had not had many problems until i joined. Now I have bilateral hip pain in both, a "snapping" hip in my right which is when the ligaments around the hip no long can keep it in place, muscle spasms in my back, chronic migraines, and mild depression due to the fact my grandma's health as gone down and she has no one to take care of her. I was also in a car accident on my way from leave in May this year and dislocated my collar bone and fractured my shoulder blade and have now been in a sling for two months and will continually have to wear for an additional three months...and also sprained my knee and ankle since it landed under the car and four stitches on my arm...So after the accident i tried to get quarters and they gave me TWO DAYS!?! I'm currently not able to do anything...just sit around the motorpool and burn in the heat which i have been known to p out, throw up or get a migraine...or im get told to do mechanic work which i am 110lbs, small frame and all my broken up body!!! I would love to do what i signed up for but i can deal with just about anything. I went from high speed, waivered promotion to spc, and 300 on pt test and running a 14:40 to lazy can only walk and lift no more than 20lbs...am even non deployable...I need to get out so I can start working again...and get out of Fort Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment