Saturday, November 12, 2011

I always get scared when I see scary movies, so do you think this will help me?

Ok well we are watching The Ring tonight at my friend's house, a movie that always freaks me out. Every time I watch this, I always have terrible nightmares and I'm scared to answer the phone for a week. Usually when I watch a scary movie, I cover my eyes. But then I end up missing like half the movie. And maybe this will be like that episode of Doug, where if I watch the whole thing, I won't be as scared. So to do this, I'd go to my friend's house. I'd bring a pair of police handcuffs that they were selling in the mall (and I bought for some reason). I'd keep a key on me, and give one to my friends. I'd have them handcuff my hands behind my back and double lock them so they don't tighten on me. I'd then just sit on the couch and watch it. And I'd have my friends make sure I don't leave the room or turn my head. I want to conquer my fear, and I think this will do it. So should I do it? Can anything go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment