Saturday, November 12, 2011

My husband's wedding band broke, isn't there a superstition about this? we are having marital problems.?

My husband, whom I love very much, is deployed to Iraq and isn't supposed to wear a wedding band while working but he did on his off-time and the tungsten band broke recently. Unfortunately, we are having marital problems and are currently having a trial separation...at 7,000 miles apart. Im not to contact him until he figures out what he is feeling and contacts me. I used to email him daily, send him letters, cards, packages, and postcards a few times a week. He says ive done nothing wrong and he loves me and knows I love him but he has to work this out on his own. I vaguely remember the broken wedding band superstition, is it coincidence or a sign that the marriage is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment