Saturday, November 12, 2011

I hate so-called fans that jump the bandwagon of a football team whenever a team has success.?

my name is Demetrie Oatis and I'm from new orleans and also a saints fan. Right now I'm living in alexandria, virginia until i move back to new orleans. Anyway what i want to talk about is so-called team fans of a football team, you know so-called fans that jump the bandwagon of a football team that won or gone to a superbowl like or have success like the Colts, Patriots, Broncos, Redskins, Eagles, Chargers, including the team that i hate most which is the so-so-called "Americas Team" the Cowboys which so-called fans of this team love to always jump the bandwagon on. Sometimes when my buddies and and i talk about football including our football teams they seem to mostly joke about my team which is the Saints about not winning a SuperBowl which i say is rediculous because all they know and brag about is their team or should i say so-called their team winning a superbowl this and superbowl that. And that gets me thinkin' are they really loyal fans of their teams or they jumpin the wago

No comments:

Post a Comment