Saturday, November 5, 2011

Does anyone know of a free dating/personals php script?

If anyone knows of a free dating or personals php script, I'd appreciate it if you would provide me with a link to its source or if you've developed one and would like to share it, I'd appreciate it just the same. The php script must allow free membership registration, profile creation, multiple photo uploads, members having the ability to block other members, a built in messaging system so that users can send and receive messages, member search options by , country, state and/or zip code with a search for photo/no photo option and the search results page will also show a thumbnail or there primary selected photo with a brief description... of there bio. The php script should not allow music or video uploads, but... it can allow to embed music or videos from other sites. I already know about the OSdate and Azdg scripts and I'm not impressed with those scripts and I'm not interested in nulled scripts or pirated scripts. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment