Friday, November 11, 2011

Give me some input.?

Ok.I met a wonderful man 2 1/2 yrs ago and we fell madly in love.On our 37th day 2gether he took me to our fav place & asked me to be his wife.I said yes!Since then our situation has virtually remained unchanged.We were both still married to others(but long separated) and needed to obtain divorces.I got mine a year and a half later while he stated that she was giving him trouble.Then at the 2 yr mark I went to the courthouse to check, since it is public info, & found that he was granted a divorce 2 weeks after I was.I've asked why he bothered to ask for my hand while seemingly he wasn't prepared to marry me & he stated that he's nervous.Well,we still don't even live together and I'm tired of the holdup.He's good looking & has cash, while I'm HOT and broke.We each have kids who r teens.He declares his undying love 4 me & says he intends 4 things to change but can't say when.O Brother! I dont like the situation at all but love him with all my heart.Stuck in a bad place. Give me ur thots.

No comments:

Post a Comment