Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Relationship Advice: should I move back home?

6 months ago I moved to another state with my boyfriend thinking that he was the one and although i do love him, there are several things that make me uneasy and unsure if this is for me. I feel lonely the majority of the time and I know that a lot of it has to do with the fact that i dont know anyone out here, i obviously left behind all of my friends and family and i also realize that its probably because I havent been able to find a job yet, leaving me stuck at home a lot. But sometimes the loneliness just feels unbearable and it feels as though ever since ive moved here, my boyfriend never wants to go out and do things. The times we do go out it is either becuase im pestering him to go out and do something and i always come up with all the plans or its because he feels like doing something but it always consists of just driving around which bores me to death. I just feel like im trapped inside of a box all the time...growing up ive always been a very social person and had lots of friends, always wanted to go out and do things and although I do have my moments of being a home body, i dont like staying at home all the time the way it seems i have been ever since Ive gotten here. I feel all of these things and im just confused because i dont know whether thats enough of an incentive for me to just go back home or to stick it out. But my only worry is, if he truly enjoys jsut staying at home and not really going out and doing things, than how will it ever work? Am i always going to feel bored, lonely and unfulfilled? Please give me any insight or suggestions, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment