Sunday, November 6, 2011

My boyfriend wants to break up what do i do?

My boyfriend really wants to break up but i cant help but beg beg beg and cry and beg not for him to go. were 17. and so in love. he does somethings that treats me like crap though sometimes. He kissed two other girls also, we have been dating for a little over a year. He is my everything. i kno he does somethings that are bad like the cheating and mean jokes but somehow i cant help but love him. hes my legit everything i love him so much id die for him in a second. But now he wants to break up cuz he says im always crying and he always makes me upset. cuz yesterday we were with all of our friends and i was trying to hug him and he was just kinda sittin there like pushing me away but not really pushing me away phsycially just kinda ignoring me. then he chilled on the other side of the room for like an hour so i went up stairs and started crying. idk what to do please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment