Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My computer runing slow ..?

I have the same computer, and here's what I am running, for a year now nothing but the fastest computer I could ask for. 1) Running Microsoft defender (some don't like it, it's great.) 2) AVG anti-virus (goggle it, avg, it's free! and it works.) 3) all security & privacy is set at med-high, all the time unless I need to down load somthing. May I ask you? HAVE YOU DID A SYSTEM RESTORE? xp has a program that will bring you computer back to an earlier date. GOTO START> ALL PROGRAMS> ACCESORIESS> SYSTEM TOOLS> SYSTEM RESTORE. Follow the direction there, restore the cpu to a earlier date, (like a date when it ran great) Good luck, and if you want you can email and i'll help alittle more... I have the same lap top, for over a yr now nothing but the fastest and non-virus, spyware completly free of all of that. I also don't visit any crazy web sights, if you know what I mean....

No comments:

Post a Comment