Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pain and numbness in left side of chest and arm?

I just woke up with an intense pain in the left side of my chest. I got really scared because it was very sharp but then after a few moments of deep breathing the pain went away slightly and became a dull pain. Right now its already been about 20 minutes and I feel a dull/numb ticklish almost sort of feeling in my chest and running down my left arm. Its making my left side very weak to the point that i can hardly lift it. I got scared before and started feeling dizzy but i think it was mostly me having a panic attack from the pain thinking it was a heart attack or something bc i dont know what to make of this... im scared :( sigh Stress most definitely kills. I just hope its a pulled muscle or something... any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment